Every mother teaches her children, whether you have just a few minutes a day or 24/7 to be teaching, you CAN and DO teach your Children!

This is just a little notebook tucked away on the web for all the little things I'm learning as I teach my children, but mostly learn from them, and especially the things I wish I could have known 6 children ago! Becoming a Mother is such a beautiful and strenuous process that unfolds line upon line.

Enjoy and please feel free to contribute thoughts, links, and ideas you have or find!

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Mommy & Me Preschool Update...

We did it!  Yes that last post was a crazy 3 yrs ago, and we had a fabulous time joining with a couple friends and doing a Mommy & Me type preschool in our home.  Then we did it again this past year with my now 5 yr old and a few friends.  I love getting to teach our children and their friends preschool in our home!  And I love spending time with their moms too!  It has really been my Favorite way to preschool our children, and prepare them for school while not having to let them go out into the big world by themselves yet.  If you are interested in learning more about how we did our Mommy & Me preschool, just let me know!  Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every child and every adult is individual and different! When you are doing your best and seeking inspiration as to what is best for your child(ren) you will be given the guidance that you and they need. It likely will be quite different than what I or someone else is doing, but you need to do what is right and best for your child. I hope that some of my experiences can help someone on their quest to learn how to become all that they can become, I am glad that I have recorded them!

Please join in and share thoughts, tips, and things that will help uplift and enrich mothers, children, and families!